Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life is Busy

Typically, once we get through college football season and the holidays, life slows down (yes, as a matter of fact, I did just list college football season as a reason to be busy).  This year, that is not the case.  We had Hadley’s first birthday party, I’m re-decorating our master bedroom, co-hosting a shower next weekend for my sister, then co-hosting another shower/bachelorette party next month, and then my sister is getting married!  These are all super exciting, happy, great blessings in life right now, but it can lead to feeling a little overwhelmed at times; especially when the life of a one year old is in your hands! 

I promise to have more exciting posts up soon, but I have been so busy working on things for our bedroom “makeover” that I haven’t had much time to sit down and blog.  I am super excited about our bedroom, but I still have 3 projects to finish before I can show the reveal. 

In the meantime, some cute pictures and a video of Hadley showing off her animal-noise-skills. :)

We went to Chick-Fil-A yesterday with our neighbors and let the girls play after we ate.  Did you know they now have grilled chicken strips in the kid’s meals?  I am so excited about that!!

IMG_1695

This next one is just *seconds* before both girls fell to the ground.  Camry gets a little excited with her hugs (that and Hadley is not super sturdy). :)

IMG_1699

You have to listen pretty carefully to hear the cow sound, but it’s there!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Oh my! You do have a lot going on! What an exciting couple of months you have ahead of you! Just try to slow down and enjoy each thing as it comes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...