Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Just wanted to share some randomness with y’all from our week!  And if you haven’t already, head over to Karen’s blog and link up your home (or room) tours now that her guest-posting tours are over! 

  • I am super excited about this seersucker dress I found at a re-sale shop!  I had my neighbor monogram it (it’s dangerous having a neighbor who can monogram!!) and LOVE the end result!  I think Hadley will be wearing this all summer!

IMG_2099

  • My rose bushes look like this a couple times a year – I wish they stayed like this year round!  It’s so nice to have some color back there!

IMG_2107

  • I have been trying to find the perfect “all-season” wreath for a long time now and finally just decided to go grab a grapevine wreath from Hobby Lobby and tie some burlap on it!  I really love it and am wondering why it took me so long to do this!

IMG_2114

  • I’ve had these plastic bins just sitting in a cabinet waiting to help organize our pantry for about a month now.  I finally decided to make some chalk-labels for them and started organizing!  Again, why did I wait to do this?  It seriously took me no time at all and makes the pantry look so much neater.  It’s a work in progress, which is why you’re not seeing the whole pantry, but it’s been such a simple makeover.

IMG_2119IMG_2121

If you follow me on twitter or instagram, you may have already seen a couple of these, but for those of you who don’t…

  • At Hadley’s 15 month appointment while we were waiting for the doctor, I pulled my phone out to take a picture.  I asked Hadley to smile and she gave me such a cute little fake grin – she cracks me up

IMG_2080

  • I love this picture of my two favorite people walking up to church on Easter Sunday

IMG_2084

  • Someone was WIPED.OUT. after playing hard in the nursery and hardly sleeping the night before

IMG_2089

  • I was organizing Hadley’s dresser the other day and when I glanced over at her to see what was keeping her so quietly occupied, I found her sorting her handbands on her arm.  She might have gotten a bit of her momma’s OCD.

IMG_2100IMG_2112

  • Today we played out in the driveway with sidewalk chalk – I’m pretty sure more of it wound up in Hadley’s mouth or on her little tush than actually on the driveway, but either way, we had fun :)  (P.S. that’s a mum mum in her mouth in that first picture in case you were wondering)

IMG_2122IMG_2126

Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!  We’re waiting for my sister & brother in-law to get here for a fun weekend with family!  Happy Friday!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

oh my, that seersucker dress is a-dorable!!!!! I just love seersucker. Her pigtails are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...