Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby #2: Details

First of all, thank you for all of the congratulations and well wishes on our announcement!

I have to be honest, this one was a surprise, and it’s taken me a little bit longer to come out of the “ohmygoshthiswasntplanned” phase and into excitement, but I think I can finally say I’m there. 

I had a friend on Twitter say how special a “surprise” was because it was truly a gift from God right from the start.  I love that perspective!

Okay, on to the details.  I think I’ll do the same little survey/questions that I did last time so it’s easy to compare. 

  • How Far Along: 12 weeks and 4 days – I’m due February 14th, 2013
  • Total Weight Gain: – 2 or 3 lbs  {I actually lost weight – not sure how much- this time around thanks to being sick and have just started gaining some of it back.  I’m still down a couple pounds but am pretty close to where I was when we found out.}
  • Maternity Clothes: Not really, although I did break down and buy a pair of shorts recently.  Because I was smaller to begin with this time, the stuff that got me through the summer time with Hadley is all too big still.  For the most part, I’m still in all of my regular clothes, though.
  • Best Moment this week: Hearing the little peanut’s heartbeat again at my appointment today.
  • Gender: We won’t know until September 13th!
  • Movement:  Nothing yet!
  • Food Craving:  Nothing.  I’m ready for the days when food actually sounds good again.
  • What I miss: Food!  I wish it tasted good and was actually satisfying to eat anything right now.  Also, I miss going a full day without throwing up.
  • Sleep: Insomnia.  It takes me forever to fall asleep even though I’m super tired all the time.  I’m also waking up at least once or twice to go to the bathroom.
  • What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender on September 13th!
  • Belly Button: In.
  • Symptoms: Throwing up, nausea, fatigue, insomnia, headaches… it’s been a rough couple months.

No belly picture yet, although I’ve definitely got a little bump going already.  I’ll try to get one at 13 weeks. 

That’s all I’ve got for now – Hadley is currently NOT napping in her crib, so I’m off to rest a bit and prepare myself for battle for the rest of the afternoon. 


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...