Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring Photos (and outtakes)

Last week I had some photos taken of the girls.  Dana Menendez and I met 3 years ago when we both took our oldest girls to a class at The Little Gym.  Hadley I stopped going once she moved up in the classes because the new class times didn’t fit with our schedule, but Dana and I have kept in touch thanks to facebook.  It’s fun to see how much our girls have grown since then!  Long story short, Dana is a photographer and took some gorgeous photos of the girls that I wanted to share!

Unfortunately, Harper decided she was not in the mood for pictures and gave us both a run for our money while we were out there.  Between teething and just generally being 15 months old, she was quite a handful!

Case in point.

COLEMAN-29

And a few more of my favorites… It was absolutely impossible to get a good picture of both girls; we have two stubborn-minded, strong-willed girls, but I’m just loving how the pictures came out, despite the outtakes! :)

COLEMAN-4COLEMAN-7COLEMAN-11COLEMAN-14COLEMAN-22COLEMAN-34COLEMAN-40COLEMAN-53

COLEMAN-23COLEMAN-51COLEMAN-56

If you are in the DFW area, send Dana an email – you won’t regret it!  If our pictures turned out this good with the day we were having, I can’t imagine how much harder it would be to choose if my girls had actually been cooperative!


Pin It!

1 comment:

mom e said...

Oh my gosh! I love them all!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...