Friday, September 18, 2009

Because it's September 18th and I've only posted once this month...


I'm not really feeling up to posting, but even from my sick bed, I felt guilty ignoring the blog. You may have heard the rumors - and yes they are true. Matt and I both have the H1N1 flu virus (affectionately known to some as the swine flu). It has been rough... I'm going on day 6, while Matt is on day 3, and neither of us are enjoying our time at home. We're basically quarantined until we are symptom free for 48 hours (doctor's orders).

Aside from that - I don't have much else to share. We did go to Cabo, had an amazing view from our room and got to take a sunset cruise, but all of that was a little dampened for me by the fact that I was sick the entire time we were there. Once I'm back to normal, I'll share a few of the pictures we took.

Don't forget to wash your hands and stock up on your Vitamin C! Oh - and if you start to get a sore throat, do not go to work, go directly to the dr. and collect your TamiFlu.



Pin It!

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

So bummed for you guys :( Hope you are feeling all better SOON!

mom e said...

Hope you guys are feeling better. The game must have cheered Matt up a little.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...