Monday, September 28, 2009

Another weekend out of town

Matt and I spent the weekend in Houston catching up with friends.  We originally intended on going to the Tech/UH game, but as we got closer to gameday, tickets were just a little too over-priced to justify seeing as how Tech isn’t even ranked and I had a feeling we were going to lose (and I was right).  We stayed with our friends Kyle and Liz (thanks!) and watched a lot of football :)

My favorite part of the weekend, as it usually is when we go to Houston now, was getting to love on sweet baby Kate.  My college roommate and her husband invited us over for dinner on Saturday night (thanks Bec and Josh!) and we spent the first 2 or 3 hours just lovin on their little girl.  The only pictures I took all weekend are of her (seriously Becky – next time we have to make sure we take a picture of the 5 of us together!)  So, once again, at the risk of being that crazy lady who posts pictures of someone else’s kid, here are a few of my favorites. 

Seriously, how can you not love these cheeks? IMG_1664 IMG_1639IMG_1637  Kate loves to make this little face – and I love it too :) IMG_1642

Dad – this ball tastes so good!  Thanks for getting it for me!

IMG_1646 IMG_1649

Um… ok I’m tired now guys… take me in.

IMG_1651 IMG_1659 IMG_1663

My favorite from the night.

Ok, I guess that is more than enough pictures of a child who isn’t mine :)  I love this little girl so much though – I can’t imagine how much more love you’d feel if it was your own!

On a side-note, I’m working on a new blog design for my friend Jill.  It’s not finished yet, but I will post as soon as it’s done, so stay tuned! :)


Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are great! She is such a JOY in our lives! No words can express how much we love her. Just wait...

mom e said...

That is one darling little girl. I love the scrunchy face she makes. Ok, it looks cute on Matt too. Becky's house looks really nice too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...