Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I posted on facebook that I was baking these and had a request for the recipe, so I decided to blog about it so I’d have the recipe in my archives to refer back to.  I actually got this recipe from my friend Becky – she made these for us when they had us for dinner and they were delicious!  They are almost bread-like they are so soft and moist.  YUM. 
Here’s the recipe…
1 C. sugar
1 C. pumpkin
1/2 C. oil
1 egg
Mix above ingredients together.  Sift and add to above:
2 C. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon (I also added a dash of nutmeg and allspice at this point)
2. tsp baking powder
Dissolve and add to rest of ingredients:
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 C. chocolate chips
1/2 C. nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 deg.  Drop on lightly greased cookie sheet.  Bake approximately 10 to 12 minutes (Sidenote: It only took 10 minutes in my oven, but when Becky made these she said it took 20-25 minutes.  Use a toothpick to test when they are done).
  IMG_2183 ENJOY!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...