Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Fall Y’all

Well it’s official.  Despite the sauna outside yesterday, we had a cold front come through, it’s October, and that means FALL!  I’ve got my fleece and my Ugg slippers on, and I even used the seat warmer in my car today!  I love SO many things about fall, so I thought I’d dedicate a post to wish y’all a happy fall! 

Fall brings…

631858

College Football!   Oh how I love spending a Saturday watching college football on the couch with my husband :)

pumpkinpatch

Pumpkins! Pumpkins and more pumpkins!

bbw_sweetpumpkin_candle

Fall candles – pumpkin spice and cinnamon – YUM.  I have 2 of these burning in my house right now!

fallmums Mums!  I still need to pick some up for our front porch, but I love the way these look in the fall.

starbucks-pumpkin-spice-latte pumpkin-spice-latte-sign-785463

Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes!  I’ve only had one of these so far, but this is how you really know fall has arrived – I L.O.V.E seeing that sign up at Starbucks!

What are your favorite things about fall?


Pin It!

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Candy corns, carving pumpkins, leaves falling off the trees, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, and pumpkin spice frappuccinos :)

Amy said...

I too love the seasonal Starbucks lattes! Also, I am going to try and make some mini pumpkin pies soon!

mom e said...

LOVE it! You took the words (and pictures) right out of my mouth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...