Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Fall Y’all!

Although the weather outside doesn’t reflect it, the fact is that fall has officially arrived!  I’m going to ignore the weather outside and celebrate fall anyways.  Yesterday I had beef stew in the crock pot all day and I can’t wait to get to the store to pick up some pumpkin puree to do some baking!  I did this last year too, but in honor of my favorite season, I thought I’d share some of my favorite things about fall again…

:: Pumpkin Spice Lattes – I’ve already had one this season and cannot get enough! (although I ordered a decaf for baby) ::

pumpkinspice1starbucks-pumpkin-spice-latte

::Fall foliage and mums::

fallmums

somersetcountypa12

::Any type of fall scented candle – cinnamon, apple spice, pumpkin, etc.::

bbw_sweetpumpkin_candle  

::Pumpkins – of course!::pumpkinpatch 

And, because my fall Pottery Barn catalog arrived yesterday, a little decorating inspiration for your home…

img79m img10l img12m img77l

Who wouldn’t want to go trick-or-treating at this house? (Image from BHG)

halloween-door-decor- good housekeeping

This would be a cute way to fill an empty flower pot or bird bath – you could paint anything from your address to last name or even “Boo!”  ss_100096013


Pin It!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I'm not on the pumpkin spice latte bandwagon because I don't drink coffee but I'm beginning to think I'm missing something! It seems like everyone in blogland loves these things!! The picture of the mums is gorgeous!! Any tips on how to actually keep them alive???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...