Thursday, August 25, 2011

Prayers Needed

You may have noticed a new button in my sidebar, and I wanted to write a quick post to share that story (and to point it out to those of you who hadn’t noticed it.) 

Lindsey is someone I don’t actually know in real life, but I have been reading her blog for awhile, and her family could really use your prayers.  Her daughter, Kate, has a very rare genetic bone marrow failure and is about to undergo a complete bone marrow transplant.  They are in Children’s Hospital in Houston right now undergoing chemo to get Kate’s body ready for the transplant.  This sweet girl is just 12 months old and it just breaks my heart to read her story. 

Please keep them in your prayers – that she would have complete healing and a chance at new life with this transplant!  Pray also for strength for Lindsey and Alex – as a mom, I can only imagine that every ounce of pain Kate feels is felt ten-fold by Lindsey. 

If you want to help spread the word, you can grab a button on Lindsey’s blog

We're Finally Three

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...