Thursday, September 6, 2012

And Then We Waited…

Just a quick update.  After all of my worrying in my post yesterday, we ended up keeping Hadley home from the first day and plan for her to start on Tuesday. 

She’s had “tummy troubles” since last Thursday – so a week now – and the school’s policy is that a child needs to be fever, vomit and diarrhea free for 24 hours before coming to school (or else they will send them home).  We didn’t want her not feeling herself in a strange place, and we also didn’t want to go through the stress of the first drop off only to get a phone call that we needed to come get her because of her tummy. 

So, thank you for the prayers; if you wouldn’t mind hanging on to them through Tuesday we would appreciate it! ;) Here’s to hoping little miss is feeling better by Tuesday and my anxiety over it all doesn’t kill me by then!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I hope she feels better soon!

Melissa @ The DePuy Zoo said...

Bless your heart. :) I haven't sent Teagan to anything other than the gym daycare (which we had to take a break from due to major seperation anxiety about a month ago). I felt badly for you when I read the post yesterday, but I'm glad everything worked out and she has time to get over her tummy bug before she does go. Good luck on the big move to the new house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...