Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wreck 'Em Tech!


I just had to write a quick post to say "WRECK 'EM TECH!!" Unfortunately we weren't able to drive up to Lubbock for the game last night. We did go out to the Tavern with a group of our friends in Austin (all Longhorns, I might add) to watch the game in style. I'll keep it short and sweet and just say that I was getting death looks throughout the game as I was the only one cheering for Tech in the entire place. We both have no voice and raw hands from cheering and clapping all night, and are officially back on speaking terms after the silence in the car ride home last night. :) The 33-39 win for Tech was well deserved - we fought hard (even if we did let up in the 4th quarter because we got over confident - which led to Texas' only lead during the entire game, and for only about a minute 40 seconds- which coincidentally is more time than we need to score :p) I'll leave you with some photos from the most exciting game that I've ever witnessed (if only it had been in person)!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...