Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Speaking of change...

In lieu of coloring my hair, I decided to "color" my kitchen island.

Here's the before


And here it is after 2 coats of paint...

And one with a flash... in the morning (when I took this) all of the sun is at the front of our house, so it's hard to get a good picture in natural light this time of day.
I can't decide if it's got too much gray in it or not. But, I definitely like it better than the "before" picture, so I'll live with it for awhile. On a decorating note, I wanted to share a quick picture of a new pillow I found on clearance at TJ Maxx the other day!

I think it goes great with the apple green accents I have in our family room -- like my other favorite pillow...


Pin It!

3 comments:

cloverstl said...

I love that pillow! That would go perfect with our kitchen/living room olive gold color combo!

Katie said...

like the color--good choice on changing that and not your hair (no offense)

mom e said...

I like it! It looks like it really goes good with the backsplash tiles. And I agree with Katie, it's a better color for your island than it is for your head:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...