Friday, July 23, 2010

BBBlocks

How cute are these?  I was clicking through my blog reader today and came across an ad for this adorable product!  I love the idea of documenting baby's age with a picture, and up until now I had only seen it done with a little sign, either hand written or printed off the computer (which is what I had planned on doing).  You get 2 square number blocks and one rectangular block that says weeks, months and years.  They seem a little bit expensive (although if you look on the website, they are a pretty good size - much larger than you'd think), maybe I'll look for some blocks and try to make my own for a fun craft project?  I think these would make a great shower gift too for anyone not wanting them for yourself; totally unique and thoughtful!



Pin It!

1 comment:

the blogivers said...

Very cute!

And thank you for your kind words on my post - very sweet of you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...