Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yet again…

More than a month has gone by since my last post.  June was a really busy month for us.  We were out of town for 13 out of the 30 days and have had company in town every weekend since!  Matt has been in two weddings, we’ve been to two baseball games (that may not sound very impressive, but when you aren’t fans of the team in your city – it says something!), we spent a week in the south of Spain, we improved upon our backyard and we’ve got even bigger news to share… all of that to come! 

First up, a quick photo update of our summer.

The Brushwood wedding – the happy couple at their rehearsal dinner.  Plus my in-laws and Matt and I at the rehearsal.

 IMG_2778 IMG_2780

James and Kaylan’s first dance and Matt giving his best man speech :)

IMG_2792 IMG_2804

Matt was also a groomsman in Kyle and Liz’s wedding in Houston.

IMG_2833

Matt’s old roommate Joe and his girlfriend Jamie came to visit us from Florida.  We had to go see the Astros while they were in town too :)

IMG_3068

My family came into town for the 4th of July – unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures of all of us together, but I did take a picture of the cake I made!

IMG_3074 IMG_3080

And last, but not least, a couple pictures from our trip to Spain…

In Ronda…

 IMG_2904 IMG_2908

On the beach at the resort/ in one of the harbors in a small little port town

IMG_2935IMG_2949

In Mijas…

IMG_2970

and last ~ Matt and I in Gibraltar with the monkeys!

IMG_3035 IMG_3036


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...