Thursday, December 4, 2008

If Love Was Enough

Contrary to the title of this - I am not about to write about some sad relationship story - it's just the name of a song! Keep reading...

I wish I could say I was cool enough to get another blog "tag", but I'm not - I stole this from my roommate from freshman year at Baylor after she posted it on facebook. I thought it might be fun - and it gives me something to blog about until I can get some more pictures of the house taken. Thanks Laura!

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends.
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
"Glory Defined" - Building 429

How would you describe yourself?
"Best Days" - Matt White

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Follow You Down" - Gin Blossoms

How do you feel today?
"Settlin" - Sugarland

What is your life’s purpose?
"Take Me Out to a Dancehall" - Pat Green

What is your motto?
"Country Grammar" - Nelly

What do your friends think of you?
"Waking Up" - Graham Colton

What do you think of your parents?
"Hold on to Me" - John Michael Montgomery

What do you think about very often?
"Faster Car" - Keith Urban

What is 2 + 2?
"Cry Me a River" - Justin Timberlake (that's what I'll do if you ask me to do math)

What do you think of your best friend?
"You Drive Me Crazy" - Britney Spears (haha!)

What do you think of the person you like?
"Won't Let You Down" - Keith Urban

What is your life story?
"You Found Me" - Kelly Clarkson

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"I Will Not Be Silent" - David Crowder Band

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Your Body is a Wonderland" - John Mayer

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Simon" - Lifehouse

What will they play at your funeral?
“"The Christmas Waltz" - Frank Sinatra (I guess there could be worse songs, everyone loves Christmas music, right?)

What is your hobby/interest?
"When it Comes" - Tyler Hilton

What is your biggest fear?
"Alabama" - Cross Canadian Ragweed (apologies to anyone who lives in Alabama :)

What is your biggest secret?
"Bent" - Matt Nathanson

What do you think of your friends?
“The Mix Tape" - Jack's Mannequin

What will you put as the title?
"If Love Was Enough" - Graham Colton

Even though I wasn't actually tagged for this - if you're reading this, I tag YOU!
Pin It!

1 comment:

The Joiners said...

Fun post- I copied you, hope that's ok :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...