Tuesday, February 17, 2009

As promised...


http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/fea/taste/stories/012309dnmetgirlscoutcookies.1c01e735.html
Ok, this is just getting out of hand, people. The GIRL SCOUTS are having to cut back on the number of cookies in their boxes because of the economic recession now?

Regardless of your political beliefs, and whether or not you like our new president, you have to agree with me that we need to do whatever we can to get the economy out of this slump! I simply cannot have fewer girl scout cookies – I mean, good grief, I can already eat an entire box of Peanut Butter Patties (also known as Tagalongs) in one sitting as it stands. Does this mean I have to buy twice the amount of boxes now?

I guess I'll just have to make do, seeing as how this new stimulus package will benefit us first time home-buyers. All I'm saying is, couldn't we have just sent a little money the way of the Girl Scout's too to help them out?
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...