Monday, February 16, 2009

First meal in our house

This might be my favorite picture of my husband to date...


I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I love any day that means I get flowers and cards, and this year did not disappoint! My husband came home with 2 dozen pink tulips which are absolutely gorgeous! They make me so ready for spring to be here! We also celebrated our second Valentine's Day together (since we've been married) by eating dinner in our house! Matt surprised me by ordering take out from Macaroni Grill and having it in the trunk when we were "just going by to check out the progress" - as I was walking through the house he ran out and came back in with a blanket, bottle of wine and dinner! We sat on the floor of the living room and enjoyed our first meal in our house! It started raining and got a little cold once the sun set, so we packed up and headed for our apartment after a little while, but it was still fun! I made a red velvet cake for dessert for us, so we spent the rest of the evening recovering from our gluttony.

Happy President's day! I'll be back soon with a comment on the economy...
Pin It!

2 comments:

Timmy said...

That might be my favorite picture of your husband too!

It's my new desktop...

- Tim

P.S. - Matt made me promise to write something.

mom e said...

aawww! What a sweet hubby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...