Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Monday



I just ate five of the aforementioned cookies. UGH - I can't stop eating junk today.

On another note - I am so excited about The Bachelor tonight! I know a lot of people didn't think they'd get into this season because the bachelor, Jason, is a single dad and they didn't "love" him in last season with DeAnna, but I think he has done a really good job so far. I really like all of the girls who are left (Melissa from Dallas has been my favorite from the very beginning, as has Molly), and I think that says something about the editing Jason as well.


I literally look forward to Mondays because of this show! I don't know what I'm going to do once it's over! Here's the girls that are left -- Naomi below

Jillian

Molly


Here's hoping that Obama's press conference tonight doesn't interrupt The Bachelor! (good thing I'm not running the country huh...)

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...