Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two years ago today…

… I was doing this… High Res Wedding & Engagements 001
…receiving this message…
High Res Wedding & Engagements 145
…wearing this…
Copy of High Res Wedding & Engagements 409
  … I was walking down the aisle to this…
High Res Wedding & Engagements 1559 … and this…
High Res Wedding & Engagements 1587copy … said “I do”…
High Res Wedding & Engagements 700 copy
and celebrated the night away with our friends and family!
High Res Wedding & Engagements 928 High Res Wedding & Engagements 045
I have a thousand additional pictures I would love to share on here, but at the risk of losing the few readers I still have, I’ve decided to refrain from posting any more.  However, speaking of celebrating – we just got back from a long weekend on the Riverwalk in San Antonio to celebrate our anniversary.  I’ll post about that later this week!
Happy Anniversary Matt!  Here’s to the many more to come! High Res Wedding & Engagements 990
Pin It!

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Happy anniversary to you! Hope you guys had a good day :)

Sarah Huffman said...

happy anniversary! wow, was it 2 years ago?? time flies! you guys are awesome and I want to see you soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...