Sunday, March 21, 2010

…or not

Two days after the first day of Spring I have a fire going in the fireplace and am looking out the window at this…

IMG_2588

IMG_2590

You can see Kelly, my sister-in-law’s car in the street in front of our house this morning covered in snow.  We had a girl’s movie night last night and decided she should stay here rather than drive home when we finished the last movie and looked outside at midnight to see the ground covered in snow!

IMG_2586I couldn’t believe how deep it was – I wasn’t even expecting snow!  You can tell from the pictures below how windy it was too… IMG_2584 I thought having a front porch would protect my plant and watering can… not with Texas weather I guess!  IMG_2587

Here’s hoping my budding and blooming plants aren’t too confused and Spring returns to us quickly!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...