Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Houston

We spent last weekend in Houston celebrating the engagement of some good friends of ours – James & Kaylan.  While we were there we were able to catch up with my college roommate, her husband and my favorite 15 month old little girl :)  We also got to check out the progress on the new home my in-laws are building (and managed to take a few pictures for them to view from London).  Although I didn’t manage to take any pictures at either of the showers we went to, I did get a couple with the Stuarts and at the new Coleman house!  You might recall my slight obsession/love for this little girl here-http://brittanyandmattcoleman.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-weekend-out-of-town.html – and I only wish we lived in the same city as them so we could get together more often!

Houston Trip March 2010 001

Kate was smiling at me until the millisecond before the flash went off – then she wasn’t too happy with me.

Houston Trip March 2010 002

Below are a couple pictures of the new Coleman home! My husband is so cool – using his site map to get the lay of the land.  We took plenty more pictures of the progress inside – we are so looking forward to having Matt’s parents in the same state as us (and putting the guest room to good use!) :)  

Houston Trip March 2010 022 Houston Trip March 2010 014


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...