Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to Blog Land

I can’t believe it’s March already and I haven’t blogged in the year 2010 yet.  Life has been so busy I hadn’t stopped to catch my breath until now!  Since I last blogged we celebrated Christmas in Austin, New Years Eve in Dallas at a comedy club and I started my student teaching at a middle school. 

Although I have been so busy that I can barely keep up with the laundry, I have SO enjoyed my student teaching so far.  Teaching 8th grade English has been so fun and I don’t know what I’m going to do next month when I have to leave! 

Other than staying busy with work, we’ve been staying busy spending time with friends in and out of town and working on the house.  I’m going to attempt to get up to date in the next couple of posts!


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...