Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter? Or Like Father Like Daughter?

I thought it would be fun to compare our baby pictures to Hadley’s baby pictures.  Who do you think she looks more like? 

Me?   Hadley on the left, me on the right…

hadleyandbrittany

Or, Matt?  (In case it wasn’t obvious, Hadley is on the left and Matt is on the right…)

hadleyandmatt

I’m going to try to round up some more of our baby pictures to see if I can’t find some more comparisons.  What do you think? 


Pin It!

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

Can I cheat and vote for both? :)

Traci said...

In the pic of you & her I think she looks just like you & in the pic of her & Matt I think just like Matt! HA!

CarrieZ said...

We just did a blog post like this for Carson! She looks so much like both of you. What a sweet baby girl :)

Liz said...

I agree with Traci! She looks just like you in the picture of you and she looks just like Matt in the picture of Matt!

Either way... she is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...