Thursday, March 17, 2011

Four Generations

We still have a sick baby on our hands, but she is currently napping (somewhat) peacefully in her swing, so I thought I’d post some pictures from this past weekend when my parents and my grandma came to visit.  It was really tough to get a picture with EVERYONE looking at the camera at the same time. 

IMG_0830 copyIMG_0836 copy

Sweet girl lookin’ up at her daddy

IMG_0841 copy

Playing with poppy on the couch

IMG_0851 copy

With her nana and poppy

IMG_0867 copy

Hadley with her grandparents and great grandma

IMG_0880seventies copy

Hadley was starting to get tired of pictures so we had to get out the paci

IMG_0890 copy

Four generations!

IMG_0907 copy

I think she looks like such a little diva with her glasses on!

IMG_0913 copy

That’s all for now – I’m off to check on my sick little girl…


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...