Friday, December 2, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving

Y’all, how is it already December?  Can I still post about Thanksgiving even though everyone else is already talking about Christmas?  We actually spent the entire week of Thanksgiving in Houston with Matt’s family this year and I had such good intentions of keeping up with the blog, but clearly that didn’t pan out.  We had a great time relaxing with family and Hadley soaked up all the extra attention while we were there!  We were able to visit with old friends (Hadley has lots of old friends), play some golf (I did NOT partake in that so as to spare the ground, clubs and fellow players from pain and destruction), shop a little, and eat, eat, eat. 

Here’s a quick recap in photos.  I thought Hadley looked so adorable in her turkey outfit!  The shirt was from Oh Sew Cute Designs and I added the bow to it and made her ruffle pants.  I also got her a bow that matched so well from LeBelle Boutique on etsy.

IMG_3802

Hadley takes her turkey eating very seriously…

IMG_3813IMG_3812IMG_3822IMG_3829

Digging through momma’s purse… I love that wide-eyed stare she gives me when she knows she’s doing something she shouldn’t!

10 MonthsIMG_3838

10 Months1


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...