Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blog Design… again

I just finished my sister’s blog design and wanted to make sure I blogged about it before I forgot.  She is currently in the middle of blogging about her recent mission trip to the Dominican Republic and I HIGHLY recommend you take the time to click over there and read a post or two, maybe even follow her blog so you can catch the rest of her updates.  I’m not just saying that because she’s my sister, I really do think it would be worth your time!  I think I have yet to read a post from her trip that hasn’t made me tear up a little…

Without further adieu… here’s the design.  You can click on the picture to be taken directly to her blog.

kateblog

On a slightly related note, I am trying to think of a good name for my blog designs.  I am still learning, but it might be nice to have a little design business on the side eventually, so I’d like to make a little tag to put on the blogs I design.  Just a simple “Designed by…” but I can’t decide on a name!  Although I think I may be blogging solely for my family as I rarely get any comments, I thought I’d throw the question out there to the blogging world to see if anyone out there has any suggestions? 

Let me know what you think!  About Katie’s blog, the new design or a good name for my designs! 

p.s. I am working on the blog design page on this site – you can see some samples of the designs, but it’s still MAJORLY under construction… 


Pin It!

1 comment:

mom e said...

I love Katie's new blog design! How about Blog-O-Rama Designs? Or Blogs R Us? Like either of those? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...