Monday, August 30, 2010

Wardrobe Update

With Hadley continuing to grow inside my belly, I have had to make a few updates to my wardrobe.  Thanks to my sweet in-laws who gave me a gift card, I was able to get a few pieces that I really love!  My packages came in the mail the other day, so I thought I’d share my new favorites!

imageimage 

imageimage

We also have a wedding coming up at the end of next month that I needed something a little fancier for since it’s black tie.  Black tie and maternity do not exactly go together, but hopefully with accessories I can make this dress work…

image I have a denim skirt and pair of maternity jeans already that I have been living in.  I really think that all clothes should be this comfortable… I am seriously going to have a hard time going back to regular clothing after the “comfort belly” tops that my jeans and skirt have!

P.S.  I know I haven’t done a belly picture update… I’ll get one up this week!


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...