Thursday, November 10, 2011

Four Years Already?

Time flies when you’re having fun… it’s so hard to believe that 4 years ago today, this is what I was doing!

IMG_1893 copy

Since then, we’ve: moved to a new city, bought a house, I’ve changed jobs 3 times (4x if you count changing “jobs” to be a stay at home mom), traveled to Cabo, Spain, London, Paris, Aruba, and a number of US cities, got pregnant, and had a baby!  We’ve been through ups and downs together and I couldn’t ask for a better partner to be by my side through it all.  There is nothing that beats the joy of watching my best friend and love of my life become a father to a sweet little girl who adores her daddy (despite what that second picture might portray –ha!). 

Hadley2IMG_0213

Happy fourth anniversary, honey!  I love you!


Pin It!

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Happy anniversary!

Amy said...

happy anniversary!! hope y'all get to do something special to celebrate! :)

Traci said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...