Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shutterfly Christmas!

How are we almost halfway through November already?  Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and then it’ll be December!  With December, comes Christmas preparations!  Time to get the Christmas tree and lights out of the attic and “deck the halls!”  In addition to that, it’s time to order our Christmas cards!  Last year, I participated in Shutterfly’s blogger Christmas card promotion and loved our cards that I got – for free!  Lucky for me, Shutterfly is offering another promotion to bloggers this year!  They have some beautiful designs too – check them out here!  We had family photos taken by a friend of mine from college who is a photographer now, and I cannot WAIT to get them back so I can pick out our card design! 

I love this design…

image

And this one, too!  Beautiful! (I guess it doesn’t hurt that it’s a beautiful family in the pictures… hopefully we got some good ones, too!)

image

They also have some great gift ideas.  I’m thinking some grandparents might like a photo book of their granddaughter’s first Christmas!  I might have to order one for myself, too! 

They have a lot of other stationary cards to choose from, too, if Christmas cards aren’t your cup of tea.  I just love getting a card in the mail – of any kind! 

Happy shopping! Smile


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...