Friday, October 24, 2008

Absent

Just a quick post to apologize for being absent - because I know so many of you depend on my blogging for your livelihood. Anyways - I've been having some gallbladder issues and have been back and forth to the doctor the past week. (I seriously never thought I'd have to type or say something like that until I was at least 80...). They basically told me that it needs to be removed, but it's not an emergency and can wait until it's convenient for me. Thanks Doc. I'm sure I'll find a convenient time for you to cut me up and pull out an organ real soon...

On a more exciting note - the builder called me today and said they will be surveying our lot on Monday and breaking ground on Tuesday! I hope you're all as excited to see as I am to take/post lots of pictures! =) Happy Friday! Have a good weekend!
Pin It!

2 comments:

cloverstl said...

oh no!!! Hope you're feeling ok. My co-worker had to have that surgery like five years ago! :(

mom e said...

What's a little organ removal~ you go in they suck it out and stick a band-aid on you and you get to have people (husband) wait on you hand and foot for a couple days :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...