Saturday, October 18, 2008

Inspired

After reading my friend Allison's blog a few days ago, I was inspired by her cupcake baking and decided to make some of my own! With fall weather upon us, I was in the mood for pumpkin anything, so I found a martha stewart recipe for pumpkin spice cupcakes from scratch, and then used Allison's recipe for cream cheese frosting. Because I'm so modest, I won't exactly say they were the best cupcakes I've ever made... but they were pretty much the best cupcakes I've ever made.


I'm glad I got these pictures taken before Matt came home... because there's not a lot of them left! Happy fall y'all :)
Pin It!

5 comments:

mom e said...

wow- nice icing job! Kinda stingy with the candy corn though i have to say:)

Katie said...

hahaha and once again, evidence that we are sisters...Julie and I were craving cupcakes too so we made cupcakes with creamcheese frosting, then put candy corn on top of them!! I have to say though, we weren't as stingy with the candy corn...

the blogivers said...

so cute - you did a great job! and isn't that frosting the yummiest thing ever? keep up the good work :)

The Joiners said...

Yummy they look great!

cloverstl said...

I think I'm going to try those for Halloween!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...