Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Guess I didn't really need the teaser for this...

Seeing as how it happened a little quicker than I imagined. Anyways, to follow up on my last post - my friend Liz got her blog up! I just wanted show y'all the blog design I created for her and share the link to her blog! She told me she didn't want to use an actual photo, and gave me a few color guidelines - and I ran with it from there. I think it turned out really cute! AND -- (way to bury the lead here) the most exciting part of it all is the actual reason why she is starting this blog -- drum roll please.... she is expecting! She and her husband Brian will be welcoming a new little one into the world sometime in February! Congratulations Liz!

In case that link doesn't work for some reason - here's the header I created for the blog:
And her blog is www.themcdermottbaby.blogspot.com :)

Changing her blog has me itching to change mine again...


Pin It!

1 comment:

the blogivers said...

Good job - it looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...