Friday, July 29, 2011

Pinnable Me Friday: Dreaming of Cooler Weather

I’m linking up with Stefanie of Paw Prints and Pastry Bags for Pinnable Me Friday. Join the fun!

Today I’m going to share some of my favorite finds for fall.  I think we’re on like the 137th day of over 100 degree weather (what?  I don’t exaggerate – I promise it’s been that long), so we’ve stayed in the air conditioning and thanks to Pinterest, I’ve been day dreaming about cooler weather. 

Here are some of my favorite finds: 

First up – Fall Fashion.  Love this look from polyvore.

image

Next up – some fun fall decorating.  I love this pillow, featured here.

image

And these monogrammed pumpkins are too cute!

image

I love the tall branches flanking the mirror on this fall mantel. {sidenote: The noun mantel refers to a shelf above a fireplace. The noun mantle refers to a cloak or (usually figuratively) to royal robes of state as a symbol of authority or responsibility.} I had to look that up because I never know which one to use.

image

And last, a yummy fall recipe – Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread!  MMMmmmmm.

image


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...