Sunday, July 17, 2011

Quick Sweet Treat: Pretzels Topped With Hershey’s Kisses and M&Ms

hershey-kiss-mm-pretzels

Image via

In case some of you have still not discovered (or are avoiding jumping on the bandwagon that is) Pinterest, I thought I’d share one of my recent favorite finds.   P.S. – you can use the little button to the right to find me on Pinterest – I’m always looking for more people to follow!

Square Pretzels (any shape would probably work, but I think the square ones look cute!

Hershey Kisses (any kind – I made some with regular kisses and the caramel filled ones)

M&Ms

1. Cover a baking sheet with foil.  Place the pretzel squares on a baking sheet, and top each one with a Hershey Kiss. 

2. Cook for 2-3 minutes in a 175 deg oven.  The kisses should just start to “sweat".”  If they are starting to bubble, it’s too late.  Trust me.  I wasted half a bag of kisses thinking they weren’t melted enough and I left them in so long they burned (BTW that was only 5 1/2 minutes.)

3. Press an M&M into the center of each Hershey Kiss. Refrigerate for approximately 15-20 minutes or until cool.

These are such a simple and addicting treat.  And bonus for not having to keep the oven on for long while it’s sweltering outside! 

I can’t wait to make some around Christmas with just red & green m&m’s.  Or they’d be cute for a birthday treat with only the colors of your party! 


Pin It!

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

YUM.

Amy said...

we love these! i've made them with "rolos" too....but i've never thought about the different flavored hershey kisses...mmmmm!

Melissa @ Confessions of a Holly Homemaker said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are those?! I'll have to try them!

bekahjane said...

lawdy mercy, these look fab! happy friday and cheers :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...