Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What’s Cookin’ Wednesday–Vegetable Tortellini Soup

I thought I’d share another one of my “go-to” meals with y’all today.  This vegetable tortellini soup is hearty enough to keep the Mr. full, healthy enough for me, and tasty enough for even a picky toddler’s taste buds!  And, it comes together really quickly.  What more could you ask for? 

sourceimage

This recipe is from the FamilyFun website and the only change I make is to add more veggies (oh – and usually leave out the onion because we’re not big onion fans here).  So, in addition to the zucchini and carrot that it calls for, I usually throw in at least a cup’s worth of additional veggies (usually whatever I have in the freezer – peas, green beans, corn, squash, etc). 

I usually serve it with whole grain french bread that I toast in the oven with a sprinkle of garlic salt.  Yum! 

Here’s the recipe card for y’all to save if you want to try it out!  If you do, I’d love to hear what you thought of it!

Tortellini_Vegetable_Soup


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...